Saturday, June 27, 2015

Saturday Is My Sleep In Day.

Hello and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. I slept in today, and actually I am going to bed after this too.  :)  why not??  I have to work for a few hours sometime today.

I thought about yesterday's post a bit when I got home. Actually I don't always remember what I write so I have to reread it. I don't spend a ton of time blogging. Get up. Jot something down, and take the hopester typically is my morning routine. Ftr yesterday I didn't run,  because I go short distances, and do not take many days off. I felt a little pain in my knee, so I talked myself into sleeping more. It wasn't hard.  ;)

What I thought about though is where you stand. The journey you must go on is not possible. There is no way. It is the eye in the needle thing all over. It is more difficult for a rich person to get into heaven than a camel to go through the eye of the needle. With people little to nothing is possible, but with God all is possible.

That is where we stand too. People on their own tryna do good via some Worldly route. On their own. Trying to find that one shred of something that says I am right. There is a lot of stuff in the World,  and most of it is horseshit.

I've been called to go on an impossible journey. I learned the truth if life. And I see the full problems facing all the people. I've known this for decades. That summer decades ago I kept having a recurring dream. There were nothing, but bad fish in the water. They were like piranha type looking fish. So when I survived that summer my life hit the dead years. They were my dead years though. I was to become a fisher of people, but I had to have the right fish. It just so happens my time to do just that started a little before or maybe just that Sunday while reading the running blogs. Whatever, I knew at some point things were happening again.

So there you have it. My impossible tale is now your impossible tale.

Everything else we do is dumb.  :)

Okay, I think I'll try to sleep more

Laterzzzzzz

Luv ya's!!!   :)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!    :)))

No comments: