Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Some Days You Just Gotta Be Silly.

Hello, and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I had a pretty good day yesterday. It was basically the same as many before it. I did ride my bike, and totally forgot to wear my helmet. That never happens. I forgot to bring my reading glasses to work. And unfortunately that does happen.

Yesterday was just a stupid crazy nice day out, so hope and I hung outside for a few hours til it came time to cook dinner. Lisa usually gets home around 5:30 so I try and have dinner ready then. Today is supposed to be nice too, but I may have to cut the grass.

Omg is my life boring.  :)   Who the heck wants to read about that??  Our lives are filled with a bunch of stuff that takes up time huh?? What is the point??

You know what??

I got nothing.

I'll cya.

No comments: