Friday, June 5, 2015

Just Another Day In The Life...

That is what it was too. A little run, a bike to work, work, bike home, and cook something on the grill. One needs a good heart to do this life thing well.

I have a good heart, and I am pretty cool with most things in my little silly life. There isn't much to me is there??  I am learning a new trade, which I haven't done in forever. Any job I did over the last couple decades or so I had experience. Now not at all. It is a whole different ball game. Didn't realize how dumb I'd be. :)

I made a good meal on the grill. Chicken, dark with bone, and breast without. Zucchini, and baked potatoes. That is 4 things that cook at 4 different time lengths.  Don't ask me how I did it, but they all came out perfect.

What do you say of that??  I say who gives a shit!!  Our lives are not filled with anything of significance, and if your life is filled with all kindsa crap 24/7 you made a horribly wrong turn.

If you aren't happy getting up each day why??  I know the answer.  The answer is our lives are filled with a bunch of nothing.  We toil in vain if we fill it with more and more nothing. The key to happiness, and living a fulfilled life is in things you can not do on your own.

You want understanding??  You cannot walk the Earth to find it.  You cannot sacrifice anything to get it.  You cannot build a stairway to heaven with a bundle of sticks on your back to get it.

Nope, it isn't yours to take, and it is nowhere for you to find.  The garden of Eden is surrounded by 4 great swords, and the sword you cannot overcome.

The answer to life is not in your power. You are powerless 100% to get the most important things out of life.

Everyone makes turns in life, and they aren't really wrong, cuz you cannot turn and be so far away. There only is one right turn, so your turns aren't exactly right either. You just run in place basically, until you make the right one.

The one turn that seems like a lot, but is so little. You ain't doing anything anyway.

Life is a hard thing, because we start off with a wrong premise. We are powerless, but we think we are powerful.

Hard to get anywhere when you believe a lie.

Anyways,  congrats if you read the whole thing.  I almost deleted it halfway through. I think it ends better than it starts.

Gotta run.

Laterzzzzz

No comments: