Saturday, June 6, 2015

Catchin' Up On Sleep...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I was able to catch up on sleep last night so that is good. I was tireddddd.  :)   I am not going to run this morning I don't think, but I ran all 5 days this week, so not a biggie.  I don't even ride my bike to the grocery store even though it is less than two miles away, mostly cuz I have to wear dress slacks, plus typically I pick up groceries after work, so.

Not to brag, but I am working with the cleaning people tomorrow too, so if you are counting correctly that is 3 jobs I have now. #ftw. Yesterday at work went pretty well. I pretty much made everything I will be in charge of. I learned a lot this week, and am confident everything will run smooth. We lose an important helper (owner) who goes in for surgery in a couple weeks. It is a busy place, and a lot to that business.

A busy restaurant, which is hard enough I realize. Then wholesale, which is bread and stuff delivered to restaurants, and retail, which is people popping in for "goodies" or others picking up some stuff after their meal. As with all businesses you need good labor. Seems they do okay, but there were some call ins and stuff this week, so young kids may like their warm summer days. :)

So that is that. Not a terribly busy weekend for me, but working Saturday morning will be great after a full sleep, and not working overnight.  :)

I am making taco salad for dinner tonight. It is Lisa's fave meal in the World, and she is craving it. Lisa went out to dinner at a restaurant near us with a guy from work, and hailey and her boyfriend and maybe some other people too. I know they were checking out a restaurant near us under new mgmt.  they just reopened, and thumbs up is the verdict.  I think they went to check out a car show or something in holland. Not my thing.  :)

So that is that. Another day in the life. :)  not too shabby huh?  Dumb really, but I izzz cool with it.

Alrighty, I gotta run.

Laterzzzzz.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.

No comments: