Thursday, June 25, 2015

Time Marches On...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I slept pretty good last night, and it seems like I always do anyway. I do pretty good at the 1st shift thing. Anyway we were pretty busy yesterday. On Wednesdays we make a shit ton of pigs in the blanket, so it is our big day for sure. I am not very good yet at squeezing the sausage out of the bag. I think my hands are not that strong. Jacob is a beast with that thing, and Alex is good too. I suck. :)   I am actually thinking of getting one of those hand exerciser things. Bet it would help.

Other than that not much going on with me. I may not have much to write about today, but we'll see. My title is time marches on, and it does. We were talking about when people graduated hs yesterday, and it occurs to me people who I've known for close to 20 years are getting old. I still stay young.  ;)  j/k. I am one of the olds. I stay away from the news pretty much, as I just assume the news makes people mad and more stupid. Everything is biased, and maybe people have always been good at getting people riled up.

As time marches on though I realize people still continue on with their lives. My life is over, save the day to day. It is all I have left, and that isn't horrible to be honest. It is my gift for my trials. I get the day to day.

I know you people don't have that now, because your life is still your own, and if you have kids that makes everything harder. (As it is written). There is nothing easy really about life, until you make it to where I am. Where am I?? Like I said my life is over, except the day to day. I have nothing left to see, and nothing left to do.

My heart is pretty good in it enjoys labor mostly. I am healthy, and I am active. Typically every day I spend outside, or am looking outside if it is shitty weather.

I am who I am today, because when I did all society asked of me, I decided to throw all my years, and all my learning away. When people graduated college they went on to entry level jobs, and career building  I dealt with death, and just my regular shit, and that is where you and I decided to take different paths.

For me to do this blog so long, and with such little success is crazy. The wait is approaching 1400 entries. Much of the pulling variety too I suspect.

As time marches on I know we approach a destination. What does your life look like from now til then??  Who knows??

I guess I'll be doing my day to day.

Anyways I guess that is it.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's!!!   :)

MWAH!!!   :)

No comments: