Friday, June 26, 2015

Another Day Gone By...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Another day if my life just passed by. There wasn't much to it. I ran, and pooped twice. Once outside at the halfway mark of my run, and once when I got home. I didn't run 15 miles either so it was two poops shortly after one another.

I worked, ran a couple errands. Lisa and I had dinner, and that was about it. I then went to bed early, because I like to.

So there you have it. Another day of my life gone. Another day older. Today is starting like many before it. I am up. I am not drinking coffee.  It seems I hardly drink coffee anymore, and I am not really sure why. Part of the reason I guess is I won't finish the cup, and I won't feel any different so why bother.

When I am at work I usually drink water with a bit of lemonade in it for flavor, or sometimes just water. I do drink a lot of fluids.

There you have it. Some stupid shit about my life. I wake up like this with my heart happy, and I cannot imagine how you are. I've been this way for quite a long time, and how I am you don't even know is possible. You are as you always have been. I don't really totally remember how that is.

There is very little to me. I am open, and able to be viewed, and one thing I do remember about how you are is how dark it is inside, and hard to see.

I know what the light is, and it is a spiritual term, and one you have to be mostly spirit to get.  Just like the sword. You cannot see the sword for how it is in your state.

I know a lot of things, and really the most important part of me is who has my heart. It seems from my heart everything goes. My heart bleeds, and I can feel it. I can see so much stuff.

Life is a wonder really. A crazy crazy thing, and in my state I get to view it. It has been decades since I viewed it through your eyes. You have never seen the World through my eyes as I am now.

Everything is out of your reach. It will take a miracle for you to be changed, and that is what the whole story is all about.

To go from point a to point b is nowhere near possible, and that is the journey you must go on. :)

I really can't say much else about it either, because I have a feeling today is going to be another day in my life, and you won't be any nearer your destination.

I have no idea what it is you people do.

Not a clue.

Okay, I guess that is it. If ever you see a luv ya's on my blog it is for Julia. I like her.

Time for a little run. :)

Luv ya's.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!   :)))

The triple smile means I read the entry, but didn't really have a comment. :)

Laterzzzzzz

No comments: