Sunday, June 7, 2015

Running Out Of Ideas...

I am not sure if that is true or not, but my life is pretty boring. I don't know why people would want to read about it so much. Anyways yesterday after work I sat outside, it was a perfect day. I had a soft rock~y pandora station on. Bread I believe. I left it on, as actually way back when I loved soft rock tunes. I heard a Karen Carpenter song, and I just pictured every person who walked the Earth.

Imperfect, and lacking something inside to make us feel really great about ourselves. Maybe we all walk with a fear of rejection. Maybe we'll do some things to compensate for what we feel our shortcomings are.  To me that seems highly likely.

Probably the best part about us is our weak dark side that we are afraid of. It is probably the most interesting part about us, and typically when we hit the age of wanting to deal with that stuff society has already taken hold of us. Instead of dealing with this part of us we live in anger. Maybe we hide everything by making sure we are busy 24/7.

All I know is this powerful dark part of us needs to be dealt with. You need help to do it, because you do not have enough light to be able to see these things.

I've told you that before. I dealt with what I thought all my stuff was back in the 90s and that was for me. That is when my big changes happened. I also dealt with stuff that was purposefully left out in the journey. The end of the journey was the end of 2 of 3. That was probably for you.

Life is this important stuff, and the rest is just silly really.

There really is no need to paint pretty pictures of life, cuz it isn't. Life is cruel, and unfair, as people are. None of us are perfect, but we do judge as if we were.

Like I said before no one is so far away they cannot become the thief. It takes a lot of life for people to make that drastic of a change, and the ability to know we are not all that. That is just being honest with ourselves.

In the end our existence doesn't mean anything. Lucky, and unlucky really maybe is you have me.  I am doing what was asked of me, and you know the way. You have a choice. The World or the truth.

One is worth everything, and one is worth nothing. Your hearts have those valued in completely the wrong way.

You aren't strong enough to change your heart, and either am I. I am who I am today, because I overcame with 100% help for the 2nd time.

It is good to know how weak and insignificant I am to make even minor changes to me. It is good for me to be accepted, and good to have been given the promises I have.

Anywayzzzz, I guess that is it.

I am going to take the hopester for a little run, and then work.

Then we'll see. Lisa has the next two days off, and two vacation days after that. A nice little break for her. It will be good for her.

Okay, I'll cya. :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: