Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Coffee... Man or Myth??

Sometimes when you wake up early you must ponder the tougher questions in life. As my title suggests I am pondering one of the toughest if not the toughest question of all.

Anyway, I'll leave that for later. I went to bed early last night. Like maybe 6:00 or 7:00 PM early. I slept pretty much all the way through. It feels good to go to bed tired doesn't it??  Lisa and I had a couple of errands to do after work, and I made some brats.

Work went good. I learned a lot, and forgot almost as much as I learned.  ;). I did practice my muffin filling technique though, and I think I got it down. I have small hands though so that kinda sucks. It was fun though learning all new things. I made cookies, and coffee cakes, and breakfast thingies, and muffins, and other stuff. I'll do this 5 times/ week, and I am pretty positive I'll love it. I just have to put in my time so everything comes 2nd nature.

Really today will be the same as yesterday. Hope and I will get a run in, and I'll bike to work. Other than that not much going on.

I don't even have anything I am really thinking about.

I guess I could always dig deep. There is a difference between me and you. You think you are the master of your universe. If you can't do it than you can practice or something.  I know I am NOT the master of my universe, and I found a way to get everything done I want. You may ask then why not have it done??  Being not the master = everything is not done on my time. If it were up to me this would have happened decades ago. My blog the wait does just that. Helps pave the way to bring people along.

That is what we are doing too. Doesn't always seem to be going the way I think it should, but as I learn the difficulties I also trust the author. He sorta knows what he is doing. We don't.  :)

Anyhoodles it is time for me to get going.

Laterzzzzzzz.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!    :)

No comments: