Monday, June 1, 2015

Up At 3:00 With Time To Pee

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Sometimes when you get up and blog it is very IMPORTANT to rhyme your title.  I am sure you already know this, but just saying.

So today is my first day learning the baking trade. I am super duper excited. I have a lot to learn, and that is also very exciting.

Yesterday we did Jackie's thing, and it went very good. I cannot believe how much Lisa's work helped us pull it off. Seriously Lisa had a lot of support this week, and that is what it is all about. I saw Melgert's brother whose wife died like 10 months ago. I don't do a lot of Kossen things, but when I did I always saw him.  Decent enough fellow. We have a bigger thing planned for an end of summer party type thing. We decided yesterday to do it.

These things are good to put life in perspective. I didn't really see eye to eye with Jackie, and that seems now to be my shortcoming. She wasn't awful, and I probably have a lot of awful in me. I know this, and I know how it will be fixed.

Me vs. you = I know what I can do, and I know what has to be done. My path is a waiting game, and maybe we all need a heart that can wait.

I once ran a perfect 5K. Steady fast pace, and at 2 miles start increasing past threshold.  My blog, and my journey is 2/3 of the way done, and I think that is what it must be doing. Increasing the pace past threshold. Why??  We are in this race to win it. I already won my race, and it wasn't by my own power. I've been given stuff to help people, and I have a message. It isn't anything you will learn anywhere else.

So anyways, I am up before work.  Temps this week are going to be great, so I will take hopester for a little run, and then bike to work.

For me that is what it is all about. :)

Yay.  :)

Alrighties, I gotta go.

Laterzzzzzzz

MWAH!!!   :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: