Monday, June 15, 2015

It Is Strange, and Unfair...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I had a pretty good Sunday. It had work, a movie, hang out time, food, and sleep. I did not change the World, and I did nothing of any significance.

My title is me as I am now, and knowing how you are now. My message is a pretty tough one in ways, because it tells you how insignificant we are. You are on the other side though, and inside you there must be a pull that says you are, or can be significant.

Life has an end, and that is significant. Life has a lot if imperfection, which people look past. Your life has imperfection, and you have to deal with it. You cannot cover anything up with flags, and pageantry, and whatever else there is.

You are dark inside, and have a dark past with imperfection. It needs to be dealt with, because that is an important part of life.

What also is unfair is I am so much further along in my life's journey. I've made the tough steps. I've endured harsh trials and tribulations, and I believe you people still have a false view of your worth.

You believe false teachers. (Any church). You believe in good enough. You believe in he or she does this, and I do this. You believe in everything and anything but the truth.

The truth is you are not good enough. The truth is you don't believe. The truth is everything you don't want to believe.

The truth is for the strong, and the strong will have to deal with the low spots of our existence.

We don't matter.

Really a simple test for you is a quick look inside yourself. Is that REALLY the best a person can be??  What step would you make to improve that person in the mirror??  There are no exercises to make a better heart, but there is one step.

That is it, one step. No more, and no less. You found the answer, because my whole life is for this.

Anyhooodles I guess that us it.

You people are pretty silly huh???   :)

Yeah I think so too. :)

LOL

Alrighty I'll cya.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!   :)))

No comments: