Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Deleted Entry

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I was able to sleep in til 6:00 am, so that is good. I don't want to always be talking about sleep, cuz this isn't supposed to be a sleeping blog. ;)

As I say that though I bet sleep is a pretty important part of us. We spend a good portion of our life doing it, so I guess that means something. It is one of the things I typically am pretty good at. Getting my sleep.

Anyway what is going on with me??  Not much. Lisa and I went to Bob Evans last night for dinner, so I guess I am officially old. It was pretty good though so I think I may make myself some eggs this morning. I work today for a few hours or so.

Oh crap, I am totally at the part of my blog where I delete it, cuz I have nothing

On 2nd thought I'll just show you a blog entry I typically will delete.

Here it is...

No comments: