Wednesday, July 1, 2015

It Got Cold...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I have been blogging a lot lately, and I guess it just works with my schedule. Also I have my little push to get up to 1400 posts, and I think this will put me up to 1394 or 1395. It isn't important or significant in any way at all, but we all are weird in ways like that I bet.

Anyway as to my title,  yesterday was a pretty normal day. Work was fun, I biked home, hope went nuts, so I let her out to go potty, and then we sat out in the front yard. I left my shirt on cuz it was overcast, typically I'll soak up the rays. I have pretty good skin, so I never burn or anything. After a while though I went in cuz it was getting cold. Don't expect that in late June.  It was time to cook dinner anyway.

So another day in the life. Another day older, and another day of me not really doing anything significant. Life is full of a lot of insignificant days, and activities, and that makes up our life.

I don't have really much today, so this is actually a struggle. So I think of myself and my good fortune, and it gives me knowledge of what you are missing. A content life. I don't chase after wind, because my heart is made not to. I have no need to look over my shoulder to see if I am missing anything cuz I am not.  I am good.

I have a job to do, and I do it. My job is to follow my heart kinda, so I blog, and support those that need it. I look at life throughout the day, and give you the real truth about life. I give lessons that are given to me.

Really I am a vessel being used to do a job. I am nowhere near the person I would have been if I haven't done the things I've done, which are well documented.

So even when I gave this thing up for being a complete failure I was lifted up, and recharged. Why you ask??  Not cuz of me. This isn't my will, I was always out for life, and understanding. I was ready decades ago, but as the day I got the answer outside the garbage room of Bromenn Healthcare why I could be so far away. The answer was to save more lives, and you know what I don't know how that works really. I had my first 5 in 1991 or whatever, and my 2nd 5 during heimleblog, and now I am doing whatever comes after that.

Not my story. This is all for you, and it is because my heart leads me.

Anyway, I guess that is it.  :)

Love ya's.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!    :)))

No comments: