Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A Lot Yet Very Little

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I think I got too much sleep yesterday so I didn't sleep the whole night like I typically do. I am not tired or anything, so I guess I am good.

Anyway, being awake for a while I was thinking about a lot of things, but really have very little to blog about.

I guess I can let you know what I was thinking. I was kinda thinking of the only 2 avenues. One leads us away from judgement and one leads you toward it. All the false teaching would lead you away from it, and the correct teaching leads you toward it.

One is scary, and one isn't real. If you follow the way of the World you won't find anything. You basically sell your soul for one coin that will amount to nothing. If you follow the truth you meekly realize your weakness as a person, and hope to find forgiveness, and life, and hope, and a way to a better you.

One way you seek out your own greatness, and one you just seek out the truth.

I'd like to give you an easy choice, and to me now it is easy.

Life is hard. In our hearts we want to do right, and be these exceptional people. But the way to a better us is not as simple as you would think.

There is a life to look at. A life with a past. There is our imperfections to look at, and questions that need to be answered.

Life via the Worldly route is one of lonesome. We typically don't have the strength to let people know us, and really that is what we want.

No one is perfect so we all are the thief. Trust is important, cuz you have to trust the way is good.

It all boils down to the World or judgement. Going toward judgement you will find forgiveness, and going the way of the World is like just accepting being bombarded by a bunch of horseshit.

The World doesn't know the truth, because it is a way different way the two are. One way leads to wisdom, and one way just to your death, after the years of your life.

Anyways, I was thinking along those lines.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!    :)))

Luv ya's.  :)

Laterzzzzz.  :)

No comments: