Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Next Up... 1500. :)

Just a classic example of chasing wind I guess.  :)  haha

Anyway good morning and stuff.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. My dad made a surprise visit last night, so I stayed up later than normal. I should have a pretty easy day at work though. They ordered only 50 lb. of sausage meat instead of 150 lb. I still doubled up on my normal stuff so I won't have to do that. Also I did cinnamon rolls yesterday so won't have to do that. Like I said should be easy.

Other than that not much going on. My dad is now 80, and 80 year old people get old. He's gained some weight, and you know our youth is our whole life really. One day we wake up old. At that stage what is left??

Visiting our house has to be a trip I think. We are laid back. We don't always do the dishes. The house isn't always ever fully clean. We don't really give a shit about too too much. Life is to be lived, and let the rule makers live in their stupid suits, and cheat on their spouses and hide all their activities.

I certainly don't care.

I thought this morning of my post yesterday. In my heart is a great sword. If in revelations there is a horseman with a great sword that is me. One of my jobs. If there isn't than never mind.  :)

It let's you understand me though, and that summer. I gave up my coin, I would drop anything anywhere. My life was not mine, and I believed all the bad about me. Salvation was nowhere near. It was not mine go grab, and it couldn't be farther away.

That summer was to build trust, but I was scared every second of every day. I had the sword way back then, and the sword does not save. The sword is for judgement and our path should lead through judgement.

That being said the route is not without fear. There is a great promise that it will go well for those who fear The Lord, and I tell you I used that as a crutch all the time. After overcoming the second time though the fear is gone.

Anyway just touching base. :)

Also just cuz it is a special occasion:

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I am gonna relax a bit before I get ready for work.

Love You All.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!!     :)))

Luv ya's!!!!   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D       :D

No comments: