Monday, July 6, 2015

I Think I Was Crabby Yesterday.

Hello, and good morning.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. Yesterday started off pretty good. I woke up early so I could go to work early. It is best to get everything done in the wee hours. I don't use an alarm on the weekends, and just hope I wake up early on my own. Actually I have today off, and I am up by 3:00 am. :)

Anyway long story short I watched two movies. I was tired, and just got kinda crabby. That sucks, but whatever. I just napped after a while, and then we watched a little tv. Then I slept some more.

What else??  Not much.

Actually, I don't have anything to blog about so I guess I won't.

This is post # 1398 though so one step closer to my stupid goal of 1400. :)

See how stupid my life is??   Haha

Cya laterzzzz.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!    :)))

Luv ya's.  :)

No comments: