Friday, July 3, 2015

Sleeping In...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. My alarm went off at 3:00am, and I slept in til 3:30 am. I don't usually do that.  :)

Anyways that is that, so what is going on with me??  Not much at all. Yesterday was a pretty good day. Work is busier than snot with the holidays coming up. Today is supposed to be ridiculous busy, so we'll see what that is like.

Other than that my life is still really slow. Not a lot for me to worry about. I was thinking of the 3 things I wanted since that one summer. I wanted life, understanding, and security. I have 2 of the 3. All I lack is understanding. That summer I thought I needed understanding, and all that entails to have security. I lived in fear every day back then, and I wanted the security of a full spirit again. Funny how I didn't need that. I didn't know that back then.

It was the blessing I received, which I didn't care about at the time. Once that took hold everything was much better. When I was told all for good, that meant my path was good. I don't have to be perfect to be right. I just had to overcome. I cannot overcome, unless my heart was in good hands.

So yeah, I am a bit farther along than you. How far do you have to go??  Farther than where you are now. That is for sure.

There is no coulda woulda shoulda. We all are wrong, and we have to find our way. Life is a tangled web, and we all get stuck. There is a way out, but not if you can't look at the truth.

We typically want to prove we are worth such, and such cuz of this and that, and we aren't. We are imperfect people with imperfect lives. Our hearts will judge quickly.

There is an avenue to a better us, but without trust it isn't going to happen. It is okay to have fear, cuz you have no idea what the other side looks like.

You have me saying it's okay. :)  you'll like it.

I mean really what else is there??  Your day to day??

That shit is just as boring as mine.  :)

Anyways I guess that is it.

Luv ya's!!!   :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!    :)))

Laterzzzzzzz

No comments: