Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cleaning Out The Sock Drawer, and Other Movies In 3D

Hello, and good morning. I am up again, and have a ton of time. Today is drive to work day/ errand day/ pay day. Don't really have any errands, but have to deposit my check.

I don't really have much on my mind at all. I don't have a sock drawer I keep them in a little basket with my boxers. Also I don't even like movies in 3D so obviously I have no idea where this is heading.

Yesterday was a pretty good day. Work went fine. I think I finally found out the correct way to do the pigs. I always tried using hand strength to push the pig out of the bag. After I was done I realized if you roll the top hand in the bag it exerts pressure to squeeze the pig out much easier. We'll use that technique next week. It should make me much quicker and better.

I came home, sat outside, had a couple cocktails and made dinner. Shortly after dinner I went to bed.  A day in the life.

I really don't have anything to say that hasn't been said. There is not much I can help you with. I know life isn't everything it seems it should be. I also know your heart is not content like mine. I find strength in your weakness, and it probably is our weakness that scares us. We don't want people to know our weakness, because we all hide that shit while we judge others. We sacrifice everything to make ourselves Saints, but there is no cure for our inside.

There only is one way to clean us from the inside, and honestly that is worth everything.

Our view of everything is whack. We look at our life without knowing the value is like Weimar Republic currency. The true value of our million dollar lives still is one coin, but we think it is worth a billion dollars. Your value is whack, because your demons overpower your vision.

There only is one way, and that is the final answer. You know there has to be a way right??  I mean none of us are Saints.

What we've been doing isn't working.

Duh !

Anyway that is it for today!!!   :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH!!   :)

No comments: