Friday, July 10, 2015

Kitties And Porcupines...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??   Me, I am doing okay. I had another day yesterday. Not much to it. I never did run, I just laid down for an hour after blogging. I did my errands, hung out and ate. Lisa had a work thing so she didn't get home til late, but not so late we couldn't go get ice cream. ;)

So life continues to move. On and on we go getting older. What do I think about it??  I don't care. Just this instant I am thinking of the difference between you and me. I cannot imagine.

Does life seem off to you??  Like shouldn't there be some reason we are here?   Trillions and trillions of people walked the Earth, and why??  A look at History is a look at people living horrible lives basically. Out of everyone's reach is the meaning they crave. As life goes on people spread out, and tried to throw their energy in little niches and stuff.

I can't explain to you the difference between how you are, and how you can be. If it isn't in your power than it isn't possible is how you think.

My journey showed me what is possible. What I never knew is I would have good labor before I even get what I want. So yeah I had no idea how these days would look, and I had no idea about my blogs.

It is a tough position being you, and many people I barely know. I don't know what you would see if you drank the Bloody Marys. I wouldn't want to drink my dads cuz he lived a full life, and now he approaches the end. A Lot of memories. A lot of fun. Probably some coulda, woulda, shoulda.

I don't know. Life is quite a thing, and there is always a pull to say "hey look, I did it right."  We don't do it right. There is only one right way, and you cannot see from point a to point b.

You can see you though, and if things don't seem quite right with you, like maybe there should be more to life, than you are being honest with yourself, and seeing clearly.

The way our path is we have to do hard stuff til you get to the good stuff, because we lived a life that filled us with layers of things that have to be dealt with.

I can't explain it better than that.

Anyway, kinda feeling lazy today so I'll just give you this.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Laterzzzzzz.  :)

No comments: