Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Only Cuz I Have Too Much Time On My Hands...

It is 3:00am. I am done sleeping, and I don't have to be at work for 3 hours. I have time to do this, although I don't really have anything to say. How it is someone who works 7 days/week has time to blow is beyond me. I am lucky like that I guess.

Anyway what is going on with me??  Nothing. Yesterday I decided to lay in bed/sleep in instead of get up. I had a weird night of sleep in I kept waking up. Weird wake ups too. I would wake up thinking it is almost time to get up, and realize I still have hours left to sleep.  Those are pretty good wake ups actually.

So where are we as people headed??  Me, I work 7 days/ week typically. I come home, and chill, eat, sleep. Most days I bike to work, and some days I run before work too.

That is my life in a nutshell. To the best of my knowledge I place no undue burdens on people, except maybe people who may stumble across this and read it. Sorry 'bout that.  How about you??  Part of the solution or part of the problem??

In life you will find there are givers and takers, and I am not sure the percentages. In my opinion givers are the good people, and takers are part of the problem. Takers come in rich people's clothes, and poor people's clothes.  Typically they are not part of the solution. That being said they all still stand on their own. Whatever is out in the World is not your certificate to salvation.

All the things written on paper, and all the traditions, any sacrifice you make, any clothes/costumes you wear matter not one bit.

What matters is who you are on the inside. Who is that person??  That person gets what they deserve, unless they find a way to forgiveness. You haven't found that yet. You know the way I suspect, but?????

Must be a dilemma of sorts. I am human, and I have a brain, I can do stuff??

Or, I am "good enough" cuz the World teaches me so??

Life is tough. We are not perfect, and we are full of failure. Personally I feel the takers make everything even harder.

That is life though.

Right now I am going to take Hope, get ready for work, after work I will chill outside, eat dinner, and go to bed.

Shouldn't be placing too much of a burden on people,  and I have nothing to prove.

Make sure you people with kids get everything done today.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Later.

No comments: