Monday, July 27, 2015

The Long And Winding Road...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Had a relaxing day yesterday. Outside of work I have very little to do, so yesterday I watched movies. It was like a Winter day in that regard kinda. I am cool with it too.

This morning before getting up I was thinking about things. What I do a lot really. How I am like me, and you are like you.

It is soooo strange for me going through my things, and standing as I do now. I have a job to do, and I do it. I think how bad I must be doing, but really you have a job to do too, but you don't.

What is your job??   Your story should be similar to mine in you have no idea what it is.

You remember when I started decades ago I had no idea what would happen. Turns out I went through some very tough things. Learning all these things I realized the Whole World is wrong. All the people, and all the teaching.  Everyone was wrong.

That Summer I has to find my way. My heart was not in good hands, but I believed the things said. I was obedient when I found out I had to go solo.

The job I was supposed to do I knew would come at some point, but when the energy came back I was free to do as I choose, and I chose to be a nut.

Back then some things stayed with me. Once I found a good job I worked hard. That stated with me. I also back then read a lot. Anything from Robert Ludlum to History books.

I knew things no one else did. I must be special.

My 2nd trial and this whole wait blog taught me the truth. I am not special. Yeah I know stuff, but that is cause I am lucky to be picked out to do this job.

It is a hard position to realize the whole World is wrong. All the teaching is wrong. The number game is not a good one. I no longer have fear, cuz the time for me to fear is over. It never totally goes away 100%, cuz I am still just a weak vessel whose only strength comes from my help.

That being said though typically my heart is pretty okay, cuz I have the promise, and I don't need to 2nd guess anything.

My life is mine to live, because my heart is led in good directions.

You don't want to know the nutty things I learned, because it is really strange.

Anyway for me to be here as I am now is pretty remarkable. It is a good thing.

The life you sorta think you wanna have is out of reach. We are way too imperfect to make our "perfect" lives.

In making your own perfect life you will fail miserably.

There only is one way to the content life you should really want, and trust is key, cuz it is outside your vision.

Anyways, I guess it is time to take the hopester.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for Reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love  You All!!!   :)

p.s.  This is too long to proofread.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's!!!  :)

MWAH!!!   :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D

No comments: