Thursday, July 2, 2015

Paralyzing Dreams, and Coffee...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. A little before I woke up today I had a night terror/dream. I was paralyzed, and couldn't wake up. All I could do was yell. "Lisa who is here??  Who is here???"  She finally woke me up. That never happened before to me I don't think. I think she told me it happened to her once before. Weird.

Also I am going to have a cup of coffee this morning.  So, that is the title part of my blog done. What else is going on??  Not much. Another day gone. I have to drive to work today, cuz I have a couple errands to run. Drove yesterday too for the same reason. It gives me a little extra time.

I try to get in people's minds with this thing, because that is where all the good stuff is.  Life isn't making political points really, cuz politics is a game if always failing. You just have to look at the game, and the costumes and know it is pr, advertising, and propaganda. People getting angry over everything under the sun. People going to War, cuz of wrongs done, and religious fanaticism. Our side is just as guilty. The religious people using the microphone are the worst people in the World, and they have the dumbest uniforms, or the nicest suits. I don't like them, and I don't like their message. They are all false teachers.

If you want to know what is wrong with the World it is we as people just aren't good enough. We will never live up to the good and decent people we would like to be, and really life is promised to be this great movie, but life disappoints, because we are bombarded with advertising, and fairy tales, and propaganda from birth.

Then people go out and get the white picket fence, and have some kids, and guess what??  Parenting is a job of failing. No matter what you do your kids will not be perfect just like parents aren't perfect.

Life is failure, and there only ever was one way to win, and the people never believed the messengers really. The teaching to my knowledge has been falling short for centuries.

So I have to come, and do what I never asked to do. I have to be raised up from a whatever I was to do what I do now. My walk was for me. I wanted things for me. By the time the Summer came around it was life, understanding, and security.

My life is not my own really. I am free to do as I choose really, but my heart is in other hands,  and it leads me in the direction I go. The direction I go is to lead you in the direction you should go. This is a job of failure, but my blog is strengthened with the building blocks, as was my walk.

Patience, endurance, steadfastness, diligence, and perseverance.

I received those building blocks that Summer walking around the track. It was given to me. I was done for the night, but my heart was in another hands those days, so I continued to try to walk. I fell asleep outside, and when I awoke I walked home being judged a failure.

That was a tough Summer, and I guess in the end I do have the patience of Job as the old lady warned me I needed.

I've lived with the worst of the worst in me. I've battled other people's demons in me. I know the scary part of the Spiritual World better than anyone, cuz it has been my job to live there.

It isn't exactly fun, and it also let's me know the people's shortcomings. Knowing me fully I know you pretty well. Definitely better than you.

Anyways after all this you wouldn't think I'd have night terrors would you??  

One thing of life however is you never know.

Long, so apologize for typos I cannot see to correct. Weird thing of phone blogging.

Guess that is it.   :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's!!!    :)

MWAH!!!    :)))

Laterzzzzzz.  :)

No comments: