Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Summer's Day...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good. I had a good day yesterday. Work went fine. Actually work is pretty fun. This time of year I personally just try to get everything done on time. Monday is a pretty easy day, and the other days it isn't always real easy to get done on time. We stay busy the whole shift. I like that.

Anyways yesterday was a great Summer day. The temps were nice when I got home. I sat outside for a couple hours, and then we had dinner. I went to bed early, and now I am up early.

I like life this way. In bed early, and up early. I don't really know why. Maybe it is sleep security. If I am tired, I can always sleep more. I am really lucky to know me. I know what I can do, and probably what I shouldn't. Whatever it is I shouldn't do probably is not in my heart as something I want to do.

I have a lot of help and a lot of protection from any kind of day to day stuff that can get one in trouble. If I have vices they don't control me. They just supplement life. Make it more colorful.

A content heart is a really great thing, and I bet from the outside looking in at me you cannot comprehend what a content heart is. Why is that??  There is always too much shit in the World huh??

I should do this and I should do that. I should act this way towRd this person and this way to that person. I have emails to read, and regular mail. There are bills to pay.

Life is busy as heck. Where do all you busy people find time to take pics of your happily ever after?? Why are there not pics of your 47 emails that need to be read??  The 26 envelopes of bills and shit that came in the mail??

How about a pic of your budget you fuck up every month??  The high cost of insurance payments, and when do you have time to grocery shop??

Life is about balance, and there is no way that is possible for a human. It is why you cannot comprehend a content heart, cuz it is not remotely possible without help, and you have no help... Right now.

You are currently one of the billions of people walking the Earth. Living life, but not to it's potential, cuz you look for answers on the outside, and all the important shit is on the inside.

Many of  you act kinda weird too, because to be accepted by the World is more important than anything else??

Meanwhile today I plan on having another Summer day.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love you All!!!    :)

p.s. Had a blogger I read in the past blog again yesterday. My list sorta got fucked up, but I was really glad to see her in my list, and glad to see her blog. I read her only for a short while, but I know a lot about her already.

I think she called me a creep once. :)  I can usually overlook most things. There is a strength in knowing you are right. I have that strength.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.    :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D    :D

No comments: