Friday, July 24, 2015

On Pluto Chairs Are Round, and Other Ways Of Cooking Meals...

Hello and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I had a good night sleep, and I am ready to start out my Friday. Yesterday for dinner we went to a place called Kozaks. They serve authentic Chicago stuff. I had an Italian Beef with giardinara, and a Chicago style dog loaded. That shit is sooooo good.

Other than that not much going on. Kinda enjoying the summer. It is still July too so that is good. All is quiet on the blogging front, and I think I know why. The blogs will go a certain way after a turn, but the turn has not been made, so the blogs are going nowhere, so there is nothing to write about.

Invisible to the eye is how they will go. Your hearts will be changed, and vision will be improved. Strength you currently do not have you will have.

It will come down to what I asked years ago. To be open, to be honest, and to show people.

Your blogs will all of a sudden be about your life. Deeper shit than the day to day. It is here you will do tough stuff, and that will help you get to the good stuff. Many if you have a following of sorts, and that will open stuff up to bring others along.

Simple formula huh??

No I had no idea this is how things would be, but if you go back to the beginning you remember how important the bloggers were in my eyes. My heart led me in the direction I go. Yours will too.

When will this happen??  That is entirely up to you. Do you want to feel better about you and life??  Do you want to figure out what life is??  Do you want answers??

All the good things are there for you, your job is to turn one coin into 5 or 10.  I've already told you that you are only one coin. You'll find you've been asked to do the impossible, cuz only one can turn your coin into more. It is nothing even remotely possible for you to do.

Other Worldly things are just that.

Anyhoooooodles,

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I have to poop

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's!!!   :)

MWAH!!!    :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D    :D

No comments: