Saturday, July 11, 2015

This May Be A Post I Delete...

I have nothing on my mind, and I have no idea what I will write about. I love Fridays cuz I can sleep as long as I want. The other days of the week I try to be up at 3:00 am. So that is kinda nice.

That is what I did today I slept. We were going to go out to breakfast at my main employer, but I think well just sleep. I'll go to the farmers market though.

It just occurred to me what is with people. We use a filter. We show people only so much, because in our  lives we have things we are probably ashamed of. What happens if people get to know the real us, and our pedestal we use to prop ourselves up comes crashing down.

I've been doing this a while, and some people I've read a while. You can see life hasn't changed much. Life currently may be not as fun or as exciting as when they started.

Life is an imperfect thing. Perfection is not in your ability. You have one life, and I think it would be smart to leave no stone unturned. The teaching of the World is stop, you are "good enough" now try your best, or some crap like that.

People cling to groups as if to say, "hey we are the best"

Life takes courage, because your life is solo. Throw your groups, and flags, and whatever you cling to. The wisdom of men and women will not save you. Marriage certificates will not save you.

Funny thing is what will save you is getting past the point where you have nothing to be ashamed of. Getting past the point where there is nothing in your life you need to hide.

That is where you need help. You need to have your eyes opened to your life. As the years go on people hide more and more shit, and it takes a turn to have your eyes opened.

There is a way to a better you, but that is your choice.

All our lives we try to raise ourselves up, and the correct path will bring you down, only to be raised up better than before.

Also none currently are raised up really for me, cuz I know our weaknesses and I know what overpowers people.

Anyways, I guess I'll post this.

LaterzzzzzZz


No comments: