Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A Lot About Nothing Probably...

This may be a lot about nothing cuz I really don't have much on my mind. Yesterday was a pretty normal day in I worked, and then chilled at home. I did grab my bike after work, and I had a flat. What to do??  Call Lisa to pick me up??  She was off. Walk home with the bike??  How annoying. Oh crap, the cycling store is right across the street. I forgot.  :)

(I bike to work using the back road with no traffic, so I totally forgot about that)

So that wasn't so bad. The guy asked me how long I was biking, and I told him like 4 miles. I told him I worked at DeBoer and was going home.

Those days of me biking for more than transportation are probably over. The days of what can I do are probably over. That spark is all but dead, and maybe that is how my life is supposed to be.

Why??  Who knows, it isn't really important anyway.

What is important in my life??

There isn't much here. I work, stay active, but just to stay active. I eat meals, and sleep. I sit outside a lot, and I sleep really good most days.  :)

I don't read much anymore. Occasionally. I don't watch much tv at all. I just live life day by day. Mostly boring stuff from the outside looking in, but I am never bored.

The World does not impress me. All the people we may look up to are just people. Imperfect people who deal with the same shortcomings everyone else does.

The one thing you can count on is there are no heroes. The World can clothe people in brighter lights than others, but they are still people.

As life goes on it should be easy to see that life should be more.  We should be more, but how do we make the inside of us a better person??

If only one could teach us the way.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. All of a sudden the Sox started another streak, and are in WC contention. Just to piss me off I bet, baseball can drive you crazy like that. At least me anyway. Glad I am not a Cubs fan. Things could always be worse.  ;)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D

No comments: