Saturday, July 25, 2015

Saturday Morning...

Gotta like Saturday mornings. It is the day I can sleep in til whenever I want, and I slept in til after 4:00 am. I had a great night of sleep last night. I also am starting today with a cup of coffee.

So what is going on with me??  Not much, just living day by day doing my thing. What a thing it is I do too. Living a life, and doing a job I did not ask for. Life came at me full force. I was at the point in my life where direction was everything. As life came at me, and I watched people like Khien Pham I realized if there is some reason I am here, let me do that instead of anything else.

That is the turn. When life seems gross. The World is dirty. Everything under the sun is so way not perfect, there is only one way to go.

That led to a very hard journey for me. I went through what I thought all my life was, and started my solo track. I played the fool, I suffered, in the worst Summer of my life I received a blessing. It was definitely the Summer if fear, and the Summer of my death and condemnation. Then I woke up the next day alive. With help I overcame, cuz at the right time I was given what to say to the judges.

What is it??  "God's will be done".

When the judges have control of your heart you believe what they want you to believe. They judge, and they condemn. When I said "God's will be done" I knew I just condemned myself. I could not save myself, and this trial was all about building trust. It is the trials and tribulations that perfect our faith.

It sure isn't about going into the World , and doing whatever. The real us is on the inside. That little person in this big World with questions of why even life??  Wouldn't it be better if there was nothing??

It is a big deal this thing I do, because this is not really what I asked for, but I did. Let me do whatever no matter how small and insignificant really.

I was never ever strong enough or courageous enough to do what I do. Especially solo, but as I started blogging, my journey continued. I kept going and going and going.

I asked you to make a very important step. It took death and more pain, and more stuff for me to learn what needed to be done.

So I've traveled, and you haven't made one step.

Life is not as you view it. Your story is not what you think it is. I don't know what your story is post turn, but it is different than what it is now. Way better too.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Been blogging a lot, but typically not on Sunday cuz I try to wake up to get to work at 3:00 am without the alarm.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's!!!    :)

MWAH!!!   :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

No comments: