Monday, December 31, 2012

Finishing Strong.

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  Another year of blogging done after today.  290 will be the final tally, and what will this year yield?? 

I hope to have a better year getting in shape wise.  I would like to be more active I think.  I like my down time, and I like my fun time, but here is hoping I do some of the little things I have been lacking.  Push ups, and Pull ups, and if I am running injured there is no reason I cannot ride the forsaken trainer in the Winter time.  It is really boring, and I don't foresee me being able to do much more than an hour on the blasted thing, but I am hoping to be more active. 

This year was the year of trust, and I guess we have done okay, as with every year I am sure we failed too.  We will learn a lot in this upcoming year.

Life is full of tough stuff.  Truth is a hard thing, and  truth is strength, because it ain't no walk in the park.  Life has one ending for us all.  One thing you cannot take out of the equation.  It should always be in our plans, because it is a certainty. 

I don't really have much today, but glad I hit 290.  I won't go back and read all of this.  I never do.  Sometimes I'll go back and read a random post for the heck of it. 

So here is to another year.  We still have a lot to do. 

Let us hope to build on trust.  Like yesterday's post, it isn't just trusting me is it??   There is a plan, and it is a plan that will get done.  What it all entails who knows, but we will learn as this thing goes on. 

So good luck all. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Being running injured right now means I have absolutely no idea what this year holds now.  Oh well. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: