Thursday, December 27, 2012

On The Bright Side...

Well, you learn a couple things about yourself, or relearn.  You jump from 30+ miles/week of running to zero for 1-1/2-2weeks, and you change as a person I think.  Your appetite isn't what it used to be, and your days are different.  I noticed the appetite thing yesterday.  I ate a small lunch at 8:00 AM.  I didn't eat anything else til dinner ~6:00.  Lisa and I drove home from work yesterday.  She ate lunch around 2:00.  She then ate dinner with me around 6:00, and she polished off a dessert thingy.  I think she can out eat me if I am not doing my usual running. 

On the bright side of things I have run a pretty good amount up til my little injury.  I took time off from the injury instead of running through it, and I feel I am healthy.  I am going to run to work today, which is my little short little run to make sure everything is okay.  Next week is New Years, which kicks off my official training.

On another bright note, my legs are healthy, fresh, and rested.  Always look positive.  Always look for the blessing in disguise.  One thing about me though is I am always willing to accept if it just isn't meant to be.  I am healthy though.  I am running to work today.  I have the same ole energy, and excitement I usually have, although it might not appear I am always excited.  Not sure.  So that is a good thing.

Anyhoo, not really much else going on.  You know me.  Work, run, come home, and plan the meal of the day.  Life isn't that complicated.   :)   As you go further and further along, those are the best things.  You do what you need to do during the day, and enjoy a nice meal.  We ain't so different from Hobbits you see.  We definitely should look forward to a good meal at the end of the day.  One that makes us merry, and happy.   Life really doesn't offer up anything different than that.  It is a good lesson.

I really have nothing to say, but I can ALWAYS ramble on.   I'll spare you, if you even made it this far.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  A short work week = a good work week for me.  

Love You All!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  

Heyyyyyyyy,   did you steal my fountainhead pen???    >: /       ;)

No comments: