Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Lazy Ass Is Going To Bike To Work.

Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  My blog is this crazy ole thing here.  I sometimes chuckle a bit, because sometimes I write something down real quick.  I may be in a good mood, but even still I think it comes out maybe I am in a bad mood.  Not sure. 

Want to know something I thought about this morning??  I am thinking many of you probably on the inside aren't feeling all that great.  It is the path we go on.  A hard path.  One of the crappy part of life.  It is a necessary step, because you have to do some pretty hard stuff to get to the good stuff. 

The desire we have is to show how happy, and how great, and how green our grass is, because that makes it look like we got our shit together.  Life is day after day.  One on top of the other.  The desire of our heart has to be we want to feel good.  We want to be happy.  I am sure you want to be good people.  We also want to have fun. 

I know the direction of your thoughts.  Do you feel you are not getting happier??    Is there someway life may have passed you by?? 

I just had 4 days in a row off of work.  I didn't run at all.  It was always a morning decision.  If I felt pain in my leg from my back thingy I didn't run.  4 days off in a row is not always my favorite thing to do.  I get lazy.  Saturday I got a lot done, but that was it.  Monday and Tuesday I read, and lounged around.  Thought I'd have a couple drinks both days, but wasn't really feeling it.  We watched the 2nd and 3rd LOTR movies. 

I would accept and brace the direction we go in now.  It is going to have some hard days where Life is going to seem like it sucks.  It is a necessary step, and you are going to fail at being you.  All who you want to be, and all how you want to feel is going to be less than you desire. 

I don't offer you Peace on Earth and such things like that, because People are incapable of that.  We are doing a solo walk.  Although many are doing it together.  Things are different.  I am not the same old person you have known for a while.  I expect more from people now, and you will have to be pretty remarkable in your realness. 

To be honest if you are not I may not be all that interested in you.  It is fine if you are not all that interested in me, because I don't care.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  It does feel good to know I will be riding my bike to work.  It is always good to get the HR up, and maybe I will be able to start running again.

 Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D     


No comments: