Monday, December 17, 2012

This Thing Doesn't Work.

I don't really have anything to say today.  I really didn't have anything to say yesterday.  Things are getting strange.  Battling yourself??  I am fabulous somehow.  Let me just prove it??  How are you going to go about that?? 

How are you going to shape the World so you have the best life ever??   How are you going to shape how you feel inside to make sure  you are always happy, and feel content??  What would you have done different from Anne Frank so you didn't have her outcome?? 

I get sick of the shallow minded talk of the Religious right talking about Gun control.  Puhhhleeeezeeee.  Pretty sure if Jesus was here he wouldn't be arguing for Gun rights.  Or War, or how to make any Country better. 

Isn't it time to grow up, and stop holding onto arguments of the foolish??  Don't you want to know higher truths?? 

You are not strong enough to get rid of your hate and anger, and seemingly not strong enough to let go of your shallow lives.  You think you have the answers, or you can find them on your own. 

You cannot.  Quit being stubborn, selfish, and all those types of things.  There is only one way to soften your hard hearts, but you have faith in yourself.  Fine,  I get it, but have you looked inside you??   Do you see what is in there??  I mean the real stuff.  The stuff you show no one, although is still visible?? 

You aren't going to get better.  Probably worse. 

But hey, it is your life.  I think you are foolish to hold onto whatever you are holding onto.  You have a chance to do something very few have done.  You don't want to do it?? 

Really?? 

All we do in life amounts to nothing.  All you have done amounts to nothing. 

I don't really get you people.  Is there someone out there strong enough to actually get this thing moving?? 

I thought for sure it would be Nancy, and/or her sister Olga.  They kinda led this thing the last time. 

We shall see. 

Anyway, we did see the Hobbit yesterday.  I thought it was good.  I didn't know it was going to be a two part movie.  As we sat down, I realized it has been a long time since I read the Hobbit.  I forgot the story.  I remembered a dragon, and Gollum, but pretty sure I forgot everything else.  I may have to re-read it. 

Oh well later all.  :)


No comments: