Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Luckily I Am Up...

Good Morning.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  My title is just my title, because I work tomorrow.  We stayed up late last night (for me)  watching the 2nd movie of the LOTR, but I am up at 4:00.  I have to work tomorrow, so my sleep isn't all jacked up for tomorrow.  The little things. 

I feel a bit distant these days, and I think I know why.  Life is about doing tough stuff.  Tough as in honest, and open, and truthful.  It is the last thing people want to do, because who wants people to see how weak and miserable we really are?? 

Well no one really.  On a day like this people will tell you they believe something or other, but they only believe words here and there, and the power of themselves.  If they truly believed than they would believe there is a power more than themselves who could make them better people.  The path is much much harder than work toward that, because YOU are not in control. 

Things are not done on your time, and by your will.  So tough stuff has to be done.  A lot of help will needed, because none are strong enough to overcome even ourselves. 

You cannot make a perfect you, and you cannot make a perfect life.  Your whole being is I believe this, whatever that is, and now I'll try my best. 

So on this day as we start out another year, hope and pray for the strength to be honest.  The strength to be open.  Hope for courage to deal with the person that is you.  None of the crap we do now really matters in the grand scheme of things. 

Truth is a bitter sword, and it cuts deep. 

As for me I totally don't give a Shit how fabulous people think they are.  I want to know the other stuff.  How do we get to it?? 

I think you know. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I am making another turkey today.   WOO HOO!!   Lisa and I just do Christmas together.  Nothing special, just hang out basically. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Sorry if I am bah Humbug to you, but I am who I am, and I accept that.


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  for Kim G.    ;)    


No comments: