Saturday, December 8, 2012

Solo Run...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I don't think I told you, but our Malibu took a SHIT, so we are down to our truck.  We will get a "new for us" car in February.  I will be running solo today, because Lisa works at 8:00.  I will either have to drive her there if I want the vehicle. I'll decide that later, but since there is one vehicle, I'll have to run around here.  No biggie. 

Hold on, I am going to get some coffee, and I will BRB...

Want to know one of the lessons that is a hard one??  What is important??  What are the things that you do that are of value??  It is not really all you think it is.  Some of the things you spend a lot of time on, and sacrifice a lot to do, probably in the grand scheme of things don't really matter. 

We want to make our mark in this World huh??  Show people I am important.  Something as simple as that we don't know the best way.  The things you think are probably impossible aren't. 

I know the direction this thing will go, and it will show up in how you write.  You may or may not even notice the change in you, but I will.  You will open up. 

All the strength and courage you need will be given you.  I'd say we are at an important stage.  I know you want to somehow make you the best person ever, but you know you.  You know you aren't that.  None of us are.  All your life is wide open, and you will see you, and you cannot fake toughness behind some type of race or work out.  That counts for nothing.  That part of your life really gets you zero points. 

The game is different now.  It is serious, and it is important.  

Time to get this thing moving I think.  We need to stop running in place.  It is a race, and this one is the most important one you will ever run.  You will win if you decide to race it, but it will be hard.  It won't be easy, but it will be worth everything. 

Truth courage strength, wisdom.  What else would you want??  Those are some of the best things in the World, and I think worth everything.  Don't you?? 

Later all.  

Have a Fab one.   :D  

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: