Monday, December 10, 2012

That Monday Blogging Feeling.

You know how I operate don't you Steve P??  You like doing this a lot, and sometimes you feel it is such a waste of FUCKING time.  That Monday blogging feeling??  I am writing this blog to myself, because I know I will read it.   :)

Hold on I am going to get some coffee, and I will brb...

Early morning Hope always thinks I MAY take him for a run, so she gets up with me.  :)

Anyhoo, not a lot going on with me, as usual.  I got my double up on 9 milers in yesterday.  3 with the Hopester, and another 6 with Jerry and his nephew.  Pretty good run.  I feel like I am in shape... or at least getting in shape.  For my blowing off Wednesday and Thursday, but running on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I still ended up with 28 miles I think, so pretty much where I want to be.  The 37 the week before was probably a little much for December, because I walk ~20-30 miles on concrete on top of that.  Walking ain't much, but it is something.  Something I definitely take into account, but that comes with experience, and knowing myself etc...  I am not one of those lucky runners who never gets injured.  I keep at it though, and I keep coming back.  It is a good feeling to be getting in shape though.  To be able to run when it is not hard.  ahhhhhhh.  

Anyway it is Monday.  My day off from running, but I am going to ride my bike to work and back.  The little thing that helps me get better.  Transportation as a form of exercise.  Kinda makes the car and airplanes like the worst invention huh??  Cars made us fat, and planes helped us learn how to bomb cities and civilians.  

But hey,  I live in the real World. 

cya.  :)

No comments: