Friday, December 14, 2012

And On This Week Friday Still Came...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good. I am a runner, and have a poor memory.  That means I may have a horrible run/race, or whatever, and think it was probably the worst thing I have ever done.  The next morning my memory is wiped out, and I think I just had fun the day before.  It is how we roll. 

This week was a tough week for me.  Some things are tough for me.  Internally things may be going bad, and no one will have any idea.  There are definitely two parts to me.  The normal jokey aroundy guy who likes to have fun, and laugh etc..  like everyone.  Also the other side.  The internal side that isn't always jokey and funny, but sometimes has other stuff going on. 

Also you know me.  I have looked at life, and have seen all that it is about.  It is all about the two sides of me.  Joseph Heller, and Howard Zinn.  You will not escape life.  Embrace it for all it is worth.  Hopefully life is full of a lot of Joseph Heller stuff for you, but IT WILL BE full of the Howard Zinn stuff too. 

For those who don't know.  Joseph Heller wrote "Catch-22"   The funniest zaniest book, although about serious subjects like War, and bombing, and killing, and stuff like that.  Howard Zinn wrote "The History of The United States 1492-Present"  That is a real look at our Country.  One the lady who wrote that book on General P. would not have ever written.  It is a serious look at our past.  With all the flaws, and all the sins.  An eye opener. 

Both are true, and both are necessary.  Joseph Heller helps us laugh, and Howard Zinn makes us look.  Joseph Heller helps us cope, and Howard Zinn makes us do the tough, but necessary stuff.  All is about being honest.  Joseph Heller is a gift, because a lot of the life stuff we do is hard, and we all need some easy days. 

So on this week a Friday showed up.  It wasn't my best week, but I am alive.  I get to go to work.  It will be a running weekend, and yeah.  Good things.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)   I AM SO GLAD SHE IS BLOGGING AGAIN.   :D

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   I didn't run yesterday.  Jerry cancelled, and my hip has been bothering me.  I think I'll take the Hopester for a 'lil 3 miler before work.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D     One little gesture from a girl half my age that will stand the test of time.  :D   Trust is definitely one of the best things in the World.  Money is made of paper, and stuff, who makes trust??  Who shapes and molds our hearts???

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo    MWAH!!!!    :)


No comments: