Saturday, December 29, 2012

288...

This post will give me 288 posts this year.  2 days left, so looks like I will be able to hit 290 posts.  Last year was 300.  I am pretty sure the year before that was over 300.  I do this stupid thing a lot huh?? 

What do I think of this blog??  I don't think too much about it to be honest.  I think I reread my posts each day a couple times to try and get some kind of understanding, usually with no success. It is something I do, and you probably get a pretty good look inside my heart as to how I feel, and what I think that day.  Anger, Happy, Excited, Pissed,  whatever.  You probably get to see it. 

Then there is probably the one thing you always wonder.  How is he like that??  Well it is a long story.  It is a tale that has been told on here, and you know I am not who I would be if I didn't go through the things I did in the 90's, and do the thing I have been telling you about on this blog. 

You see I had no vision how things would turn out.  I had no idea.  I was a College Graduate who wanted to live a life that mattered.  I was led on some hard times, and perhaps broken so much in life I made the turn.  I had dreams, and I deemed myself a pretty smart person, once I got my SHIT together.  It takes guys a while to grow up.  Especially fun seeking guys like me.  

So not knowing what was to happen I did that thing.  What happened??   A lot of bad stuff.  If I thought I was broken before the turn.  HA!!   My path was a hard one.  I don't know all the reasons, but it let me be who I am now.  It led me to a good place.  Knowing I still have more to do, doesn't scare me or make me afraid, because I have a bold, and courageous heart.  If things go good with this thing, I like doing it.  When things go bad, it is a struggle, and it just doesn't go so good. 

Today seems like a good day.  I really wish more of you had courage.  I am not a bad guy.  I try to help, and I think I guess life has a lot of decisions.  It is easy to make the best one.  Easy as in you know the best decision, but You are afraid of what is to be asked huh??  Will it interfere with your life??  I cannot answer these questions, but this year is the year of trust.  You get a gift it won't be a snake.  You know??  It will be good, although there may be some of those blessing in disguise things.  I didn't feel all that blessed while I was strapped to the bed in the Hospital waiting for my Death, and waiting to take my place in Hell.  Now that was broken.  That was for others to see though.  Others to get a glimpse of how Life really is.  5 year plans don't take into account the fact you might be dead in two. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Strange day today.  No huge runs planned, and working at 12:00 PM.  I am working in a dept. too where I usually cannot answer the questions asked.  Electrical.   Should be horrible.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D  

No comments: