Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Time For Some Coffee...

Good Morning all, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  You never know what can happen in a day, at least I don't.  I said a lot yesterday, and really it wasn't my intention.  I explain myself, and who I am, and what my life has been like.  What happens day to day, and what has happened in the past.  I left a story of my life for those who would be interested in such things. 

It isn't anything that particularly great is it??  I have done some things, that none can comprehend probably.  You know when I say if there is some reason I am here, let me do that instead of anything else?  That is what I call the turn.  What I have done is not my job, and not my career, and not my hobby, BUT a bunch of other things.  A lot of the things were pretty dang hard too.   I mean I had to do some things I wouldn't want anyone to do.  It was my path though.  One I said I'd do, even though I had no idea what it was. 

I was led to a path of suffering.  One of Being judged.  I lived a life of the utmost simplicity in my Summer of Discontent.  Wake, walk, work, walk, and eat maybe once every two days.  None of it meant nothing.  Some nights I saw some crazy ass things, and some things you cannot fathom or imagine. 

I don't know why the Summer of Discontent.  I know the walking didn't matter, because the energy was a gift.  I was told that.  Why I don't ask.  I never really cared to be honest.  I did what I was led to do.  Saved from judgement, and moved on.  I never gave up at all, and then I was taken to my breaking point.  My breaking point coincided with how I felt on the inside.  I could not go back there.  Cannot do it.  My heart was taken that night, and now it is in good hands.  That is why this blog was going in such a way the last couple years, because my heart was in good hands. 

You see how hard it is to be faithful??  See how hard it is to believe what you are told??  See how hard it is to be obedient?? 

But by the grace of God huh???

None deserve nothing.  All is a gift, you haven't worked your way toward anything but dead ends anyway. 

The way out is not of your doing.  None of your work means squat.  The lessons you have been taught by society, and upbringing and stuff, are trumped by one who is smarter, and knows more. 

You trust yourself though huh?? 

You would have nailed an innocent man to the cross.  You didn't believe...

Later...

No comments: