Sunday, December 30, 2012

From Night To Day.

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  Welcome to post #900 of the Wait.  As I was thinking about post #900 last night I had a good many ideas of what I'd write about last night.  Morning for me is different than night.  I have a lot of things I think I'll put in my blog the night before I blog, but it is always the morning that counts. 

So whatever I was thinking last night doesn't matter, because my blog happens now.  When I wake up.  I want to go back to my first post, and see what it is like.  Hold on. 

Well it was nothing that interesting.  It started right up after the Journey though.  Right away.  I knew I did good, and a lot of the, actually all of the doubts and fears were gone.  I did something, actually had something done for me, at the correct time.  It happened at work.  I overcame the 2nd time.  I told no one til quite a lot later on this blog.  You had no idea what was going on with me. 

After 900 posts this thing goes on.  This blog and the other 2 are basically an autobiography of my life.  My little old life.  As far as the World is concerned, I really haven't done much have I??  Who cares what the World thinks.  When we are young, and perhaps older too, we want to do stuff that makes us happy.  What kind of achievements can I do that will make me happy.  I must really have to do some great things huh??

Nope, a happy and content heart is not for you to make, but it is something given, as you go on the road of the story that is you. 

Your story is still to be made. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  back to being running injured.  Limping while working sucks. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya;'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: