Monday, December 24, 2012

Bilbo Baggins...

Yeah, I cannot even think of a title, so you know how this blog is going to be.  Nothing about nothing probably. 

I was thinking of some things this morning, and amusingly thought what if I told about that??  I mean I could let you in on some real crazy things, but I keep it to myself.  That being said though I guess I have already let you in on some crazy things. 

I think about my life, and where I am at, I owe no one anything.  I do this thing here freely, because it is in my heart to be this way.  That I can be used before I am made into what I have been waiting for all this time, is really part of the story huh?? 

I am not perfect.  Is that possible??  yup. 

It is like I live in the Garden of Eden.  Unclothed and naked, and not ashamed of my flaws.  How can one be like that you ask??   It is what this whole story has been about anyway.  Strength and truth, and the truth will set you free. 

My Journey was a journey of truth.  It was a long wait from the early 90's til the start up of Heimbleblog.  Those were some crazy times, because I thought my final thing I had to do was sooner rather than later.  Look how long this has been going on since the start of Heimleblog.  How many years ago was that?? 

Time is something we cannot grasp.  Patience is something given, because all the good stuff a person can be really has to be a gift. 

This blog here is real.  It speaks of truth, and honesty, and strength, and trust.  Trust is  a big one, because sometimes that is all you have to hold onto. 

You don't good your way in, you don't "religious" your way in, you don't pay your way in, and there is nothing on this Earth worth anything anyway. 

There is only one way, and it is a way where you do none of the work, but you suffer, and go through some scary things.  Why??  It is the way.  It is all for good too. 

So anyway still a lot to do, and none have done anything yet. 

Today I feel like doing this though... surprisingly. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo';s!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Merry Christmas to you.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D    xoxo   for no reason at all.   :)

No comments: