Sunday, December 2, 2012

Football Sunday

Morning all, how's it going?/  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am going to get some coffee, and I will brb.  

Okay, I hazzz coffee, and I am back like I promised.  Not much going on with me.  I am slowly slowly getting into shape.  I got a 9 miler in yesterday, and Jim added his fartlek at the end, and I was able to hang with him.  Also the plan is for me to get another 9 miler in this morning, so that will  put me at 37 miles for the week.  Not too shabby. 

I also have pretty much decided to do the Lansing Marathon.  That is like April 21 or so.  I got a new pair of running shoes yesterday too.  Most times I get Asics 2100 series, and that is what I went with this time. 

I am up early this morning, and don't really have much to blog about.  I wonder why that is.  Are things getting strange again??  I know for the longest time I had this signature line, and to me it seems stupid now.  What does it do?? 

I do know I guess it was my way to say you were important.  I just realized the other day too on Olga's post.  She had a carrot cake she was making.  I hate food blogs.  BORING typically.  I could give a CRAP what people eat.  To me it was interesting.  You know why??  It was Olga.  See how far trust goes??  Olga can do anything, and I will be interested, because  it is Olga. 

I think in life there is a tendency to want people to think we got our SHIT together.  We know our path and we know what we are doing.  I am steering you in a different direction.  You don't know your path, and you don't know your outcome. 

Life is hard, and life has a lot of questions, and there are a million and a half forks in the road every day seemingly.  Not for me.  There are no forks, just living, and being, because I have done all the hard stuff already.  There is one other thing I must do, but that is later. 

I don't know what is going on with many of you.  I know you are being led in a direction with your heart, and you are battling yourself.  Trust is hard huh??  You are being taught, and being led, but the things we "THINK" we want and need really have a powerful hold on us huh?? 

The thing is it seems like such a hard thing to do, and from here it really isn't. 

I ask you to trust, and don't be so afraid of who you are, and what people will think.  The strong ones are open, and we ALL can relate to people who aren't perfect.  Who wants to show our weak and crappy side??  None, but that is our best side when we have the strength to show. 

Good luck.  Life is a journey, and you people seem scared, and stuff.  Means you probably have stuff to deal with huh?? 

Life is too short to hide in a corner.   :)   even if you are a Marvel comic.   Corner Man.   :)

Later all.  have fun, and I love Olga.   :D   


No comments: