Friday, December 28, 2012

What Is This About??

If you could describe what this blog is about what would you say??  Me, this morning, I have no idea.  It goes on though.  On and on. 

Well, whatever.  Yesterday I ran to work.  It probably wasn't the best idea to run to work the way I did, because I had to run with a back pack with my work clothes in.  Considering my injury was probably non-running related, but more of a pinched nerve in my back.  Probably not the smartest.  it went okay though.  Not perfect, but this morning I feel perfect, so I will take the Hopester for a little 3 miler before work.  This weekend will just be a couple shorter runs, and get back in the swing of things next week.  Holidays are over, so I can probably get back into my normal routine. 

My routine isn't that exciting.  My life really isn't either, but mostly my heart is content.  A content heart is a heart that does not wish to strive after wind.  I don't want a Billion Dollars.  I don't need my name in the marquee lights.  I am not out to make the World a better place, because to do that, you would have to change people.  That is where I had to put Ayn Rand down.  Knowing a bit about people, it is impossible for people to agree on anything.  They all believe something or another, even if just Economically.  We all are different though.  With people there is no meeting of the minds. 

Is anyone really right or wrong??  Those with the most amount of hate are probably wrong.  Those who want to see people die and suffer are probably wrong.  Other than that smart people probably have a good amount of logic to how they think, although it does no good to anything anyway.  Just striving after wind...

So yeah, this blog goes on.  It seems it goes better if I can run and train, although it still goes on anyway.

I made a good meal last night.  I had some wine.  I had fun, and laughed and smiled, and went to bed early.  Now I blog.  :)

Now that this blog is over, I am going to take Hope for a run.  Swear at the stupid cat to shut the Fuck up.   I work today, and have zilch planned the rest of the day.  Lisa closes.  I'll make myself something to eat.  Probably have a cocktail or two, and that is it.  I picked up a shift tomorrow too.  12-5:00.   Good paycheck for me.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I think I will play a game of chess before I take the monster Hopester.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   


No comments: