Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lighten Up Francis...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I use the title Lighten Up Francis, because it seems this thing is always so serious these days.  Life is serious, I mean really.  Live, do whatever, and then we die.  Hopefully we don't get tangled up in some kind of Anne Frank type of thing, because that would suck.  Hopefully we are healthy, don't have an eating disorder, and plagued by who knows what?? 

Shit we should lighten up.  The World sucks.  :)

I thought I'd do a list of some positive things.  I don't have a number attached at the beginning, I will just go until I am done. 

That is it for....   j/k  ;)


  1. I am pretty sure I weigh less this year, than I did last year.  I think my jeans are looser.  
  2. I am definitely running more this year than last.  
  3. I like my life, and I love waking up feeling like this.  
  4. I have been paying more attention to Baseball off season this year, cuz I think the SOX will be good.  
  5. The Bulls are playing pretty well without Rose so far.  Doing what they need to do.  Stay in the playoff hunt.  
  6. Bears are still a wait and see.  Injuries are piling up, but not as bad as last year.  
  7. Big 10 sucked in Football this year, but look to be the dominant league in Basketball.  I may watch some games.   :)
  8. Life is confusing, but I have gone through the confusing part, and am past it.  
  9. I blog almost every day, but I think I am the only one who reads it every day.   :)
  10. I am up early today, which means I will be able to double up on 9 mile runs this weekend.  
  11. I look at all things that happen, and in my heart I am able to turn it into a positive.  :D  
  12. I may see a movie today.  Depends on how Lisa feels. 
  13. I will definitely play some computer chess.  :)
  14. Good Enough.  

Have a Great day all.   :)   xoxoxoxo    :D   :D 

No comments: