Shit we should lighten up. The World sucks. :)
I thought I'd do a list of some positive things. I don't have a number attached at the beginning, I will just go until I am done.
That is it for.... j/k ;)
- I am pretty sure I weigh less this year, than I did last year. I think my jeans are looser.
- I am definitely running more this year than last.
- I like my life, and I love waking up feeling like this.
- I have been paying more attention to Baseball off season this year, cuz I think the SOX will be good.
- The Bulls are playing pretty well without Rose so far. Doing what they need to do. Stay in the playoff hunt.
- Bears are still a wait and see. Injuries are piling up, but not as bad as last year.
- Big 10 sucked in Football this year, but look to be the dominant league in Basketball. I may watch some games. :)
- Life is confusing, but I have gone through the confusing part, and am past it.
- I blog almost every day, but I think I am the only one who reads it every day. :)
- I am up early today, which means I will be able to double up on 9 mile runs this weekend.
- I look at all things that happen, and in my heart I am able to turn it into a positive. :D
- I may see a movie today. Depends on how Lisa feels.
- I will definitely play some computer chess. :)
- Good Enough.
Have a Great day all. :) xoxoxoxo :D :D