Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Away With You Monday!!

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  Had one of those Mondays that really wasn't the best, but that happens.  So much stuff goes on throughout any given day.  I could explain some stuff to you, but it would sound pretty crazy.  I have to deal with a lot of stuff, and the best course for you people is to "talk" with your heart. 

All the philosophical musings from your head are not going to lead you anywhere.   Wanna know why??  In your head is your belief of what is good and right, and how things came to be, and what a good and decent person is, what is a good life.  etc... 

Your heart tells a story about you.  I see guys are in love with their Philosophical musings, and that makes your job HARDER.  Your answers lie in your heart, and you know how your heart is.  It isn't perfect is it??  You cannot lie about it, and you cannot deceive.  Those two things lead nowhere. 

So we will get this thing going now, and I will lead it.  Things have been getting pretty sloppy here, and who are you going to blame??  You didn't listen, you didn't believe.  You made pretty poor decisions when you have been given good information.  We will work with it though, because all is possible.

I will give you some truth about me.  It goes back to Olga.  "I trust you... trust me."  That makes everything Olga does interesting to me.  If you don't have trust, than chances are I may not be too interested in whatever you may do.

Trust is one of the best things in the World, and I am at the stage where there isn't too much in this World I deem worth much.  If you want to do the hard and necessary stuff that needs to be done, then good.  If you just want to continue doing the same 'ol same 'ol.  I am outta here.  I will lose interest in you. 

I ask you to be strong.  Be willing to accept the shitty truths about life.  This isn't for the feint of heart.  Acceptance takes some bracing.  This Shit is not going to be easy, and there is a chance many of you may fall away.  Your choice.  I will let you go, and not have any second thoughts about it. 

So we will get going now.  Either you are with us or not.  Like I said your choice. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Shit just got real.  I am pretty much done fucking around. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

 

No comments: