Saturday, December 22, 2012

No Reason...

I really have no reason to to blog here.  I don't particularly have anything to say at all, but I am up,  I have fingers, and Oh,  loookkeeeeeeee here my coffee just finished. 

Hold on, I will brb...

So anyway, I am not sure if I told you or not, but we bought one of those keurig coffee machines.  They are absolutely perfect for us.  For some reason I basically drink only one cup of coffee each day.  I cut back on my caffeine intake I guess.  Not intended, but just what my body wants.  Keurig machines only make one cup.  Lisa doesn't drink coffee hardly, but she does a chocolatey caffeiney thing, and can bring that to work.  Also it was free too, because we used our free Local Lumberyard Christmas money we get.  Win/Win. 

So things are definitely different with me.  My interests in people have changed.  I want more out of people I guess.  Our tendency is to show how fabulous we are, and I want to know the other stuff. 

What makes you mad??  What makes you angry??  What would you change about your life??  In what ways do you wish you were better?? 

I have said things like strength and trust, and honesty, and things like that.  I have said things like "the turn"  real things.  Things you cannot do, because you still want to make you into whatever.  What is the best you??  What is the best a person can be?? 

So much to do, and so few willing to do what needs to be done. 

Shame Shame.  

My heart is still in the game, although my mind just wants to leave this whole stuff behind.  My mind says screw it, but my heart which is led, and molded by another keeps me in the game. 

So let it be said here and now.  I have failed you.  I have lost faith, and interest, and trust in all of you... besides maybe Doreen.  (She and I have the same sense of humor)    :)  Actually Jeff Stark too, it is nice to have friends who get where you are coming from. 

One still believes in you, and trusts you, and keeps my heart in the game. 

As it is said, there is only one who is good.  It sure ain't you. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  The good thing about not being able to run long today is I have a crap load I need to get done around the house today.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: