Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Slept In...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I slept in today.  I was tired, and not from running.  I took another day off, because it appears my back still hurts.  At least yesterday it did, so we will see how it goes today.  Shooting for running tomorrow night. 

We had our final audit of the year yesterday, and that is a stressful day for me.  It typically ends up being a 10 or 11 hour day for me, and pretty stressful during the audit part. Store did good overall, and I will get my $$$  next month, so that is good. 

Not much really going on besides that. 

This blog goes in many ways.  It is easy going, and sometimes it talks of tough life stuff.  Life has tough stuff.  No reason to sugar coat it. 

I don't apologize too much for how I am, because I do this a lot.  I let you know how I feel, and what I think on many days of my life. 

I stress things like honesty, and being strong, being open, being real.  I say things like trust is one of my favorite things.  I do not say I am always nice, and that I always smile, because that does not go along with being honest.  I guess what I have been saying is you have a dark side.  It is one you don't want people to know about, but it is there.  It is visible.  You may hide it from people, but you cannot hide it.  Showing only the "positive" side to yourself to people is not really a way to making and keeping friends. 

So laugh long, laugh hard, but you will deal with shit.  No escaping it, and if this blog does one thing, it is make you aware of real life.  Also makes you deal with real life.  

I don't apologize for how I am, because...  well I hope you know the reasons.  Been saying it for a while.   :)

I don't throw names on this thing very often anymore, but I know some people who read this read Charisa's blog.  I hope you all notice how strong, and honest she is.  Do you see how confident this person is??  You may thing it is from being talented at what she does, but it actually is dealing with the hard parts of life, and not hiding them. 

She is real, and she is honest, and always searching for the good parts of life, but dealing with the other stuff when it shows up too. 

I respect that. 


That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Been a rough stretch.  Let there be a light day of fun, and sun  errr....  um  fun.    :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: