Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I Know I Know, but It Feels Different...

Good Morning All.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I have been thinking the last day or two that things seem different.  I always have a dark cloud hanging over my head of what needs to be done.  It hinders me in ways to what I want to do, and what I am willing to do.

So as everyone wants to start off the New Year on a positive note, I feel different.  Like I can really strive to be a better version of myself.  Really just in how I live and how I am.  I can be more active.  I can be more well rounded.  After continually getting injured by training for the big distances, and trying to get the big miles, I can throw that out the window.  It isn't working, and I don't have the money to do all the fancy massage, ART, and whatever other crap people do.  I don't take ice baths, and whatever.  So I should just accept the hand that has been dealt.  At least as I see it.

Maybe this year I can focus on the shorter stuff.  5K's and 10K's and such.  I can do more of those, because let's face it, I haven't been racing much anyway.  Maybe I can focus on getting some of those shorter distance PR's.

I know on Jan 1. everyone feels like they want to start their life over.  I know in years past I wanted to blog every day, and comment on every blog I read.  Well, that ain't going to happen.  This year I want to be a better version of myself.  Get in a little bit better shape.  Strength wise, and speed wise.  I feel I have the desire to do that.  Over the last several years I haven't gained much weight at all.  A bit I am sure.  I don't step on the scale, but my clothes still fit.  Most are a little big actually, so I think It won't take a huge effort for me to become just a little better.  I want to put in a good effort though, so that all looks positive.

Things that will remain the same are this blog.  Your lives will be interesting this year I am sure, because there is a lot to do, and sometimes life happens in a way so our eyes can become opened.  Whatever that entails.

We will see.

I will be here though.  I always watch, and wait, and look to see what is happening.

You know me.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I decided to take today off from work as it turns out.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

No comments: