Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thinking In The Morning...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I was thinking about some things this morning before I got up.  Sometimes I try and make sense of things.  My life in relation to others.  What I am doing with this blog and stuff. 

I did get a glimpse of people.  Confidence.  No one is fully confident of themselves.  Even people who you think should be.  I wonder why that is.  I am just talking confidence as a person.  It is a big World out there.  It is filled with a lot of people, and a lot of different people.  We really are just us.  We think about different things than others, and who knows what those things are. 

Personally I am just living this life here.  I have a blog that I do a lot.  I kinda caught a glimpse of how people are, and the things they need to do.  I know the desire of people is to live incredible lives.  What do I do to make that happen?? 

I know, and I know the route, and it almost seems unfair that I am how I am now.  With a realistic, and honest look at life, and with a gift of this heart I have.  I have been where people were.  You know where you think you are smart, and you should be able to make some kind of fabulous life.  The things you want in life you don't know yet.  You don't even know the possibilities out there. 

I am me though.  I am how and who I am.  I could tell you things, but I've told them already.  You are smack dab in the middle of your life. 

I really don't have much to say, but I want to tell you how I feel, but the words escape me.  You have no idea.  I mean really.  How I am you cannot make yourself this way.  Either can I.  It was my story that started long ago.  That I am alive to see these days is pretty remarkable.  Who knew?? 

So anyway, we will see what happens today.  '

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  The bright and sunny days are really from within. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D  


No comments: