Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hmmm... This Seems Like A Good Time To Shovel The Driveway...

Good Morning all.  How's it going?   Me, I am doing pretty good. My coffee is done, so I am going to get some.  I will brb...

Okay, I have my coffee, with vanilla caramel creamer.  Yum Yum. 

I don't have much to write about today.  I never do, but I'll see what comes up.  I keep thinking how crazy this blog kinda is, and how crazy I seem... to a normal person. 

I am up early.  I write stuff down.  I know a lot of how my future will turn out, and I do nothing toward making me who I will eventually turn into.  This all started long ago.  I knew what I wanted, and I had it.  Then it was gone, and I was to search for it.  The answer to my question of how I could be taken so far away was given me, but it didn't make me feel any better.  I knew I did right though, when I was told to go solo, and search.  That was the beginning of my dreadful Summer.  I found what I seeked, but still I tried to make it happen on my own.  Then the Hospital, and the physical depression.  The energy came back, and I was able to live a life of my own.  A couple things I was not able to do, one being go back to school for an advanced degree.  Why, I have no idea, but eventually I found a job, and worked my way up.  I became frustrated, and started working my way back down.   Just kidding, I just stepped down, because I thought there should be more to life. 

Then I did some stuff.  I struggled through some life things, like financial stuff, and things like that.  One of the good things about my marriage is when life stresses us out, we don't take it out on each other.  The marriage thing has always been pretty easy for us.  It isn't a fairy tale marriage where you might think I tell Lisa she is pretty every day and stuff like that.  It is more made up of humor, I'd say.  When I went shopping the other day, I did buy the juice things she likes without her asking, and it surprised her.  She said, "Even you have your moments"   Life is about little things. 

We don't do Birthdays and Christmas gifts too much, because Life happens every day.  We fail at Society, and I have come to realize who cares?? 

Society is FUCKED UP!!

Too many rules, too much fine print. 

So my life has boiled down to work, and whatever the Heck I want to do.  I do this too.  It is for you I do this, because well, I am all done.  Everything is done, but my final thing.  My final thing will take place whenever you people are ready.  What that entails I have no idea.  The author of the story is the one who knows these things, and that is where my trust is. 

My journey is one where trust was built up.  Strength was built up, and I have been given everything I needed along the way to overcome The World, and Life, and everything else. 

It is a story made.  One where I am not the author, and one where I had no idea what the Heck my 5, and 10 year plans were, because like I said someone else held those cards. 

My life was hard.  I had many struggles, and suffered much.  I am who I am though.  I have been made a better person than I could have made myself, and I am not even the person I am going to be yet. 

Strange???  You betcha. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I think it is going to be a snowy run to work.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: