Friday, January 4, 2013

Good Things Happen In The Morning...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am going to get some coffee, and I will brb.  

Okay coffee in hand.  Well now it is Jan 4th, and the New Year is upon us.  Work has started up again, and I am back into my routine.  What does this New Year bring for me?? 

Well the excitement of it being a New Year is gone, so here it is.  Simple achievable Resolutiony things. 

  1. Take Hope for a walk almost every day... or run, when healthy. 
  2. Push ups, Pull ups.  I like the way they make me feel strong when I keep up with them.  
  3. This isn't really a resolutiony thing, but Winter riding has made me love my bike again.   
There.  That is it.  A big change in  lifestyle??  Nah.  I just want to do a couple things that make me a bit better.  I typically don't eat horrible.  You know I like my alcohol, and will continue to do so.  As far as food goes, I am lucky.  I don't eat a ton of chips.  I don't eat desserts hardly ever.  Heck, I don't even drink pop, unless it is in my brandy.   For some reason I only drink one cup of coffee each day.  If I finish the cup.  That is no plan on my part, that is just what my body wants.

I know yesterday's blog entry was probably a, well heck it was pulling again huh??  Trust, pull, trust, pull, trust pull.  

Why??  because trust is one of the best things in the World.  I pull too, because it is good.  Trust me it is a good thing.  Why do I pull??  It is in my heart to do that.

Is it a bad thing I do this??  No, because what do I get in return for it??  Nothing tangible huh??

I wish there was a quick and easy way to help everyone feel better about themselves.  There is an opportunity for you to live a life without 2nd guessing.  No What ifs.  Will you be asked to do something?  Perhaps.  All the courage, and strength you need will be given.  Trust, turn,  trust, turn,  trust, turn.

You know??

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has  a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  There are things we think we know, that may actually, not really be the case.  Our Lives have been filled with a lot of Fictional stuff.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  



No comments: