Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ooopsie.

Morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  I woke up, and thought it was 12:30, and took a look at my phone after a bit, and saw it was 3:30.  oops...

You know what that means??  No time for coffee today.  I am a changed person with coffee.  I don't think it does anything for me.  I am up now with the same amount of energy as if I had a cup.  So the change. 

A lot about me is just given me, and I cannot explain.  I think people battle themselves over I should be like this, or I should be like that.  Like the best person we can be is if we ate the right stuff all the time.  Worked out all the time, etc...  

The best we can be is something we cannot make ourselves.  That is what I have been saying, but who can understand that??  Who doesn't want to go out and give it their best shot??    How can you make yourself a more caring person??  By faking your way through it??  It doesn't work does it? 

I know it is hard to understand what I have to say, because who has walked my path??  Who has even come close???  No one.  I laid out steps.  Steps I know nothing about, but all this stuff is given me.  Patience is given me.  Steadfastness is given me, because I keep doing it.  Diligence is given me, because well???  

The best person I can make myself is not what you see here.  The best person I can be, is what is done for me.  I know the best I can be.  I know I am not there yet.  I know the path I must take, and the steps that must be taken.  Known it for a while. 

So here I am to help. 

 I think many of you lack a bit of courage, and I get it.  Life is scary when so many people are out there judging.  With a shell off, sometimes all you have is trust, and to be honest, many times I didn't even have that.  Some days all I had was fear. 

This isn't the same ole same ole anymore.  I will need more from you.  That I can tell. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!     :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  It is raining pretty good, and supposed to get up to 57.  I think all the snow will be gone.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All  are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   

No comments: