Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sleeping In...

WOWSERS!!   I fell asleep a little after 8:00 last night, and stayed in bed til 6:30 AM.  I woke up around 2:00, and was awake for like an hour, but that is a lot of sleep for me.  It feels pretty good too.  

So anyway my life is quite a bit different I'd say.  I was supposed to go to a party last night, and I was kind of dreading it, because it started at 8:00 PM.  That switches up my Saturday a lot, and I was up early Saturday, and did a bunch of crap around the house, and I kept thinking I am going to be tired.  Then I thought why stress about it.  Deep down I do not want to go out at 8:00 PM at night in the Winter when it is dark when I normally am tired.  I made a decision.  I will do what I want, and not go.  Load off. 

Lisa told me I am horrible, but when 8:00 PM rolled around I asked her you want to go out now??   She said no.  I am pretty lame huh??  

But hey life is made up of all kindsa things.  I got a lot done yesterday like I said, and then it was like 11:00 AM.  So I watched movies.  There really isn't a lot to do.

Today I don't really have a lot to do either.  Lisa works at 9:00, so maybe I will go see a movie, and pick up something for dinner.

There really isn't a lot to life is there??  Seems crazy people hold onto so much hate and anger.  Life is too short for that huh??  The best Societies could muster is what we see around the World.  Ain't that great is it??  We are here to search out a higher truth, and find a way to a higher learning then what men and women have handed down generation to generation, with  their own set of biases, and motivations.

The World is a pretty ugly place.  Seems Life is such a way that people are destined to be at some form of miserable.  Expectations vs. Reality do that to people.

Some hard things, but I am here to tell you there is a Happy Ending.  All you could ever want you will get, although to be honest you don't even know you want yet what you want.

It should be interesting though huh??

We shall see.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  time for me to finish my coffee, and maybe play a game of chess.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: